RDS: "With familiarity the profound becomes mundane. With passion the mundane becomes profound."...... Saul Bellow :" A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." ......MORE PHOTOS @ saunterings.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ALLOW ME TIME ONE SINGLE IMPRESSION #78

ALLOW ME TIME

Would you take a walk with me,
A quiet, simple walk with me,
Discover quiet, simple things,
The quiet joys of life with me,
A special, quiet brook with me,
A ray of light, a leaf with me,
A morning song of bird with me,
A meadow flower and bees with me,
And especially,
A quiet in dappled sunshine with me?

........................................................RDS

3 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

That's a gorgeous invitation!

Rinkly Rimes said...

The reiteration of 'with me' has a soothing effect but it also emphasises the personal touch. I liked the rhythms too.

Rambling Woods said...

This is lovely.. Finding someone to appreciate those small things is very dear....

About the Sauntering Recluse

My photo
Ithaca, New York
Greenhouse operater well-rooted, now branching out. Photo and writing interests now springing from a long term dormancy.

Followers

nature

Nature Blog Network
Powered by WebRing.