RDS: "With familiarity the profound becomes mundane. With passion the mundane becomes profound."...... Saul Bellow :" A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." ......MORE PHOTOS @ saunterings.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

One Single Impression #60 One Word

To Listen, a Friend

To focus concentration
One needs to dialogue
With but one To Listen.


To Speak one word
Without To Listen is
But noise,
Dissonance not resonance.

Thought is not wasted
Within vast emptiness
With but one, one To Listen.

An audience is one,
The necessity of one,
With but one, one To Listen.

Into nothingness ideas float,
Without an audience of one,
One To Listen, a friend.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Amen

What is one word? ...when no one is listening.


This One said much and I heard it.

qualcosa di bello said...

one word well spoken to edify another is truly a valuable gift

Tumblewords: said...

How lovely!

gabrielle said...

I love the way you sue to listen as one word. It truly is.

Sherri B. said...

This was beautiful...

I thought I'd sneak a quick peek at your blog -- I've been out of the blog loop this week because of a busy schedule! I'm glad I stopped by because this poem is lovely. :~)

About the Sauntering Recluse

My photo
Ithaca, New York
Greenhouse operater well-rooted, now branching out. Photo and writing interests now springing from a long term dormancy.

Followers

nature

Nature Blog Network
Powered by WebRing.